In order to access the online application form, you will need to enter your U of T WebLogin and password (same as for your email or portal account).
If you are currently participating in PEY or are not registered at U of T for the current session and cannot access the application, please contact email@example.com.
You can access our new online application from any computer or from a mobile device!
You may log in, enter information, save it and return later to complete your application at a later time, but no later than the deadline for your first choice institution!
There are two parts to your application: your profile and your application(s).
Your profile can be created by retrieving your information from ROSI. Please update this as necessary, and make sure to enter an alternate email address.
NOTE: updating information in your application does not update ROSI!
You must also list any universities or colleges OTHER than U of T that you have attended, excluding A-levels, IB, & CEGEP, but including any previous degrees or diplomas, the Explore program or other transfer credits obtained.
Please upload a photo of yourself in one of the designated formats.
Emergency contact information is not required but useful to have. Please note that we will NOT contact your emergency contact without your written permission.
When you add a new application, you will be taken through a series of steps which must all be completed to submit a complete application.
- You are required to select a first and second choice for your Student Exchange program or host university. You are advised to list a second institution as a back up. You can switch the order of your preferences at any time before your application is reviewed.
- If you plan to apply for two different exchanges during different semesters (e.g. Fall at Chinese University of Hong Kong & Winter at University of Melbourne), you should create two online applications.
- You are required to submit a proposed list of host university courses on the application form. These courses are preliminary and may be changed later.
- When selecting the "term", pick the U of T term for which you would be away (e.g. Semester 1 in Australia = Winter; Winter semester in Germany = Fall, Semester 1 & 2 in Argentina = Full Calendar Year). You should check the host institution's website and enter the To and From dates that you would be abroad.
- In the Program field, if you are enrolled in more than one Subject POSt, choose the one that you hope to complete the majority of your abroad courses towards at your first choice institution.
- Upload all documents (photo, Résumé and Statement, and, if applicable, Faculty Approval, Interim Grade forms and Explanation) in the format and size indicated.
Refer to the Step-by-Step Instructions for helpful information on how to apply on-line.
Deadlines and Timelines have now been updated for 2013-14.
REMEMBER: Reference letters and Transcripts, if required for your application, must remain sealed and be submitted in person to the Global Lounge at St. George Campus, the International Student Centre at the Scarborough camps, or the International Centre at the Mississauga campus by the appropriate deadline.
"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." Helen Keller