One important step before you leave on a program is ensuring that you will get credit for your work abroad.
If you are participating in a Student Exchange Program for transfer credit and are a student in the Faculty of Arts & Science at the St. George Campus OR at University of Toronto at Mississauga OR at the University of Toronto Scarborough, then you will be required to attend a Pre-Departure Transfer Credit Session on transfer credit rules, procedures and pre-approvals.
If you are a student in another faculty, you will need to contact the appropriate person at your Faculty to ensure that you have a complete understanding of credit rules and minimum grade requirements for transfer credits.
- Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering: your departmental advisor
- Faculty of Music: Nalayini Balasubramaniam
- Faculty of Physical Education & Health: Tim Linden
- Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design: Andrea McGee
- Faculty of Law: Merril Randell
- School of Graduate Studies: Approval of transfer credits and exemptions must be recommended by your graduate unit and authorised by SGS.
If you are participating in a research or Joint Minor program and have questions about credits, please contact Loraine Au Tham.
If you are participating in an internship opportunity, you should ensure that you are meeting the appropriate requirements by contacting Julienne Lottering.